At Save and Serve Humanity, we have a multi-disciplinary team of different experts who have been involved in Program Planning & Designing over the last two decades in the sectors of Health, Education, Women empowerment, Staff and Community Training and Socio-economic rehabilitation, includes of all necessary tools, systems, formats, standards and management and financial controls required to Implement an efficient, needs based and impact oriented intervention.
Professional Ethics and Values
- Transparency & Self Accountability
- Integrity and Honesty
- Networking and partnerships
- Set higher standards of services
- Our prime stakeholders are women and youth.
- Coaching knowledge and skills development in communities
- Organizing and strengthening communities through social mobilization
- Engaging stakeholders & Strengthening systems
- Building cordial coordination with government colleagues and civil society organizations
- Building implementation models
- Research and new development model.
- Human and Institutional Development through Capacity building
- Awareness and Advocacy for policy change